"Just Give Me #800k, I Will Be Your Sex Doll”- Lady Tweets Reasons She Is More Qualified Than A Sex Doll

This sex doll issue is still on, people have given countless remarks about it.

A lady on twitter, MotherConfessor @Jenniieey is rearching out to guys who want to purchase the sex doll, she is putting herself in place of sex doll, she even stated edges she has over the sex doll.
Read her tweets;
It pains me to fink men wil count 800k to buy a sex doll! Jst giv me dat 800k &I wil b ur sex doll
REASONS Y I OVER QUALIFY TO B A SEX DOLL
1.I can listen,talk &cook for u
2.I can giv different positions
3.I can cum,squirt,scream &moan if u want to destroy me.
Her tweets generated debate as people are giving their opinion.
See their response:

Comments

Most popular

Signs Your Partner Is Cheating on You

Which of the six types of hoe are you?